e-mail-topic quiz in quiz blank on the question randomization.
If you take the second, you will got the new questions.
Read the question and choose your answer from the 4 options.
When at work, how could you remind yourself that an email needs dealing with after the weekend?
– Move the message to the ‘junk’ folder
– Email a colleague and ask them to remind you
– Apply a ‘flag’ to draw attention to the email
– Write a self-adhesive note and stick it on your monitor
You receive an email from someone who you don’t know. In the email there is a link for you to click. What do you do?
– Forward the email to a friend and ask them to click the link on your behalf
– Click the link; that is what you were asked to do
– Delete the email and add the address to your spam list
– Reply to the sender telling them your online password
If attaching large files to an email it may take some time to download them for recipients on slower connections.
Some email providers do not charge for using their services.
In emailing terms, what is the ‘address book’?
– Something that stores the names and email addresses of friends or clients
– A list of folders to store emails in
– A list of send emails
– A reminder of appointments
After composing an email, what should you do before clicking the ‘Send’ button?
– Click ‘Reply’
– Insert your photo into the email
– Change the colour of the message text to blue
– Run the spell checker
When sending a business email the most appropiate language to use would be chatty and jokey with lots of slang phases.
If you click the ‘Reply to All’ feature, what happens?
– Your email will be send to everyone in your address book
– The original message will be deleted
– This will add the sender and everyone else who was send the original message to the recipient list
– It will automatically add a file attachment
Which of the following could be a collect email address?
Archiving emails can be achieved by
– Deleting emails
– Moving emails to the outbox
– Moving emails into the junk mail folder
– Moving old emails into a specific folder
What is junk mail?
– Emails you have started writing but failed to send
– Letters from your bank
– Unsolicited emails from senders unknown
– Unsolicited mail delivered in the post
When sending an e-mail, what does Cc: mean?
– Common copy
– Communication cost
– Communication composed
– Carbon copy